It’s taken most of my adult life, but I think I’ve put together a solid plan for my career moving forward. It’s important to have goals. Here’s my master plan:
- Obtain high level networking and/or IT type certificates.
- Land a sweet high paying gig with the San Diego Country Regional Airport Authority.
- Eventually become the CTO for the SDCRAA.
- Fire the entire fucking team that has anything to do with the wifi setup at Lindbergh Field.
- Install reliable, high speed wifi throughout the 2 main terminals, the expansion terminal and the commuter terminal.
- Retire from my position and return to normal, mundane work.
I think I can make this happen. I feel this is my calling in life. Never again will the wifi drop at the San Diego Airport. Not if I can help it in any way.
I can. I will.